DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal data that identifies you as an individual, namely, your contact information, including your first and last name, billing or delivery address, date of birth, telephone number, , email address, credit and debit card information, and other information incidental to providing goods or services
- Information provided at the time of registering to become a member of a HEDONE
- Information you provide when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by HEDONE
- Information you provide to us via third parties such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Weibo, etc. When you use these social networking platforms and plugins, your username and password for the services and other information available about you or collected from you on these services may be shared with us
- Information that you upload to or share through our site by using our services
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- If you contact us to report a problem with our site or for technical or customer support, we may keep a record of that correspondence or conversation
- The visitor’s IP address
- The date and time of the visit
- The referral URL (the site from which the visitor has been referred)
- The pages visited on our website
- Information about the browser used (browser type and version, operating system, etc.)
HOW IS THE COLLECTED DATA USED
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or that we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To create and manage your personal account at HEDONE
- To test and improve our systems by which the services are provided
- To prevent misuse or improper use of our services
- To send you surveys regarding your satisfaction with our services (performed by HEDONE or by third parties on our behalf), products and overall experience in connection with HEDONE for the specific purpose for which it was provided by you
- To improve the content, appearance and utility of our website or stores
- To understand your needs and preferences in relation to HEDONE
- To develop, market, sell or provide products and services
- To conduct surveys, research and evaluations
- To manage and develop our business and operations, administer accounts, and collect and process payments
- To detect and protect us and other third parties against negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements, process or provisions
- We may combine information you provide to us from multiple sources and with information from third parties including demographic or public information
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties who working on behalf of HEDONE helping us to administer the Website or data processors, etc.. The services may include hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, e-mail messaging services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions, solvency check and address check, etc. These third parties are contractually obliged to treat such information in the strictest confidence. They are contractually not allowed to use the data in any other way than required. They must at all times provide the same levels of security for your personal information as HEDONE
- You have the right to unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from HEDONE, as well as the right to unsubscribe from any of the programs that we offer. You can unsubscribe by clicking “No” in the Newsletter Subscription under “My account” or email to email@example.com. Please note that if you already have requested products or services when you decide to withdraw consent, there may be a short period of time for us to update your preferences and ensure that we honor your request
- The accuracy, integrity and security of your personal information is very important for HEDONE. We encourage you to contact us to update or correct your personal information if it changes or if you believe that any information that we have collected about you is inaccurate
- The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites
Our website and (mobile) applications provide you with Social Plug-ins from various social networks. If you choose to interact with a social network, your activity on our website or via our (mobile) applications will also be made available to social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
If you have logged in to one of these social network sites during your visit to one of our websites or (mobile) applications, the social network site might add this information to your profile. If you are interacting with one of the Social Plug-ins, this information will be transferred to the social network site. In case you do not wish such a data transfer, please log out of your social network site before entering one of our websites or (mobile) applications.
We cannot influence this data collection and data transfer via the Social Plug-ins. Please read the privacy policies of those social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal data, what rights you have and how you can achieve satisfactory privacy settings.
In addition, to improve your user and brand experience, your data may be passed to a third party (e.g. Facebook) for processing in accordance with data protection and privacy regulations.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
This Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. HEDONE adheres to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and we do not knowingly register or otherwise collect PII from any child under the age of 13 without the prior verifiable consent of the child's parent or guardian.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
As stated above, we welcome your queries concerning the protection and correction of your personal data. If you have any questions or concerns about any of HEDONE’s practices in respect of personal information please do contact us at:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your a correct contact information in order to be sure we handle your request correctly.